Sunday 13 September 2015

Msp gaming

Hi everyone so if you guys play msp i want to give some shout outs to some people. (So just in case you don't know what a shout out is, it is when you give people gifts greets ect). So first things first i want to give a shout out to I'm gorgeous in pink. She has her own blog look on it here is the link. http://helloitsyoshi.blogspot.co.uk/. Please look at it and put nice comments please x Okay so also i want to give a shout out to watermelon170 for giving me a gift. Also Charlotte $ babe who also gave me a gift!  Okay another person who gave me two gifts is blue sparkall and jenna amber. Last but not least XxblondychickxX So thats all the people i want to send a shout out to. Oh another thing i want to say is could you give me gifts ty if do x

No comments:

Post a Comment